Mango Banana Smoothie
Running out of time? Whip up this Mango Banana Smoothie for a quick breakfast. You can even have it in the car or while at work. This smoothie is thick and creamy, and it combines two of our favorite fruits, mangoes and bananas. Apart from these fruits, this smoothie has milk, so it is richer and creamier. You can also add orange juice if you want to give it a little tangy taste.
- 1 cup cubed peeled ripe mango
- 3/4 cup sliced ripe banana
- 1/2 cup milk or orange juice or pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar or honey
- Ice cubes
- Add mango and banana pieces in a blender jar.
- Add milk, orange juice, or sugar
- Add ice cubes
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into serving glasses, garnish and serve.
You can increase the quantity of milk, orange juice, or ice cubes to dilute.
If you are always in a hurry in the morning, you might want to get our glass bottle with loop caps, so you can whip up a smoothie, pour it into your bottle, and run for the door! You can have your breakfast anywhere! You'd love our bottle. Just make sure to get our glass bottle sleeves, so you'd feel safe bringing your bottle along with you.
- Pratico Goods