Eggs Fried with Tomato in Bell Pepper Ring
This Eggs Fried with Tomato in Bell Pepper Ring recipe is bright and fresh and perfect for breakfast. Your kids will love them too. We use green bell peppers for this recipe, but you can always use the red ones - whatever works best for you. Just make sure that they're big and will make perfect rings. Don't worry if the egg white will spill over, you can always just remove them. We did!
- 3 eggs
- 1 large tomato
- 1 large bell pepper
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Rinse bell pepper and cut 3 big rings about 1/2" thick.
- Warm up skillet, grease with butter, and place bell pepper rings to the skillet and fry for 3 minutes.
- Slice three circles of tomatoes and place them in the middle of the rings
- Season with salt and fry continue to fry for a minute or two.
- Crack an egg into the bell pepper rings.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook eggs until cooked the way you like them - medium or well done.
- Turn off heat, serve and enjoy!
- Pratico Goods