Enjoy an Awesome Summer with Pratico Products
Summer’s here – and you know what that means, picnic, camping and more outdoor activities! You need to plan your activities properly in order to ensure that you and your family will have the best summer experience. You need to plan your activities well to make sure that you’ve covered all the basics of keeping your drinks, wine and food properly warmed or chilled. You also need to pack the right items like our Pratico products.
When the weather is gorgeous and hot, there’s nothing quite as fun as a picnic and dining al fresco. Many of summer’s outdoor activities aren’t hard to put together, and you can have a lot of fun with your family and friends. There really is something about the outdoors that makes everything looks and tastes better. With the laidback mood, a picnic, for instance, has all the makings of a great party. Of course, it can be as an impromptu as you want it to be, or it can be a planned event.
Guidelines for Planning an Outdoor Summer Activity
- Plan Ahead! First and foremost, you need to plan ahead of time. You do not want to be worrying about anything when the day comes. The whole point of an outdoor activity is to enjoy nature. Choose the best spot and the best day for your activity.
- Pack the Right Products. This means pack Pratico products. You need to be properly prepared. Pack according to your needs. However, if you would really like to enjoy the full experience, you should definitely include in a waterproof foldable fleece picnic blanket and a PAC•ROD 3-in-1 wine accessor.
You can’t forget something important like a picnic blanket! This can put a serious kink in your plans. So, create a checklist. Cross off each item as you pack it in your basket.
Packing Checking List
1. Waterproof foldable fleece picnic blanket. Having fun outdoors doesn’t have to be uncomfortable. You just need a quality picnic blanket to sit on. Don’t ruin your favorite quilt or blanket. A waterproof picnic blanket can take the stress out of planning a great outdoor activity.
This is an extra-large blanket which makes it perfect for all kinds of outdoor activities. You can also easily fold it, pack it and carry it. It folds down easily into a purse-size shape, so you can easily squeeze it in your car’s trunk. You can store it there, so you can have an impromptu picnic anytime you want.
The best thing about this product is that it has a waterproof cushioned backing which keeps it from getting wet, so you can always just lay it on the ground out after a little drizzle.
2. PAC•ROD 3-in-1 wine accessory. If you are going to bring wine to an outdoor activity, you need to pack this wine. This is a stainless steel all-in-one wine chiller, aerator and pourer. It allows you to pour wine without spills.
It helps aerate the wine to increase flavors, and it lowers the temperature and chills the wine longer. This is a perfect picnic companion. If you are planning a romantic picnic, this is definitely the wine accessory you need.
3. A large basket to carry everything else. It doesn’t have to be a wicker basket, but it should be functional and large enough to carry everything. You do not want to carry several grocery bags all at once!
4. Plastic storage containers. You can separate the food already in plastic containers, but you should consider bringing along empty containers just in case you need to separate other items when you get to the activity area. Make sure to store food items properly, so they will stay fresh and clean.
5. Dining utensils (plates, forks, spoons, knives, napkins and cups). If you are trying to set up a romantic picnic, it is always a good idea to use real utensils. In truth, that is always preferable over plastic and paper. If it is a small picnic, for instance, use real stuff. Not only will it make your picnic extra special, but it will also save the environment.
Wrap your utensils in cloth napkins to make sure they’re well protected. You will also be able to save up some space.
You should also make sure that you bring other dining essentials like a sharp knife for cutting and a bottle opener.
7. Other outdoor activity essentials. This can include:
- Sunscreen and bug spray
- Books and magazines
- Stereo and cell phone
- Frisbee, board games and ball and glove
- First aid-kit
- Trash bags
Your summer can be a lot of fun if you choose your activities well. You can do a picnic right at your backyard, or you can go to the park with your kids. You can go camping or hiking. You can go to the beach. There is so much that you can do. With Pratico products, there is no reason why you wouldn’t be able to enjoy every minute of a wonderful summer with your friends and family.
- Pratico Goods